Millionaire Love Review: Experience On The Site, Services, Profiles & Costs
Millionaire Love is one of the newest sugar dating sites. It was launched this year, but the community is growing rapidly, so we decided to find out what exactly attracts sugar daddies and sugar babies who become Millionaire Love members and stay on the site for a pretty long time. We created an account and tested the platform both as free and premium users, and now we’re ready to share the results of our research.
Best alternative sites
Best for newcomers
Best baby to daddy ratio
Best for dating married people
Millionaire Love overview
|📈 Visits per month:||32K|
|✅ Profile verification:||Yes|
|❤️ Reply rate:||88%|
|🌍 Most used in:||US, UK, Canada and Australia|
Who is Millionaire Love for?
- People seeking long-term or short-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Sugar babies who want to reduce the chance of meeting a scammer, a salt daddy, or a Splenda daddy
- Sugar daddies looking for legit partners in their area
- Video verification is available to both paying and non-paying users
- Strict moderation, a lot of detailed profiles
- A fixed price for unlocking a conversation
- Free likes, unlimited access to profiles
- Free advanced search filters to find a perfect match
- The community is still not as large as the communities of other popular dating platforms
- No mobile application
- No special communication features like video chat
Creating an account on Millionaire Love
As we’ve noted previously, Millionaire Love is a niche website that was designed exclusively for sugar babies and sugar daddies looking for a partner to start a mutually beneficial relationship. Every adult user (there are restricted countries, though—this is rather a site for users from developed countries, namely the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, etc.) can join the community for free, and it doesn’t take much time.
When we browsed the official website, we saw the registration form to fill in. The site doesn’t make you add tons of details when signing up—only details such as username, location, age, body type, ethnicity, and email address must be provided. Then, we could add a profile photo and write a short self-description—that was enough to access the site.
Nonetheless, if a new member just stops here and doesn’t add any more details, their profile will hardly work well. The competition on the site is less fierce than on the world’s most popular sugar dating sites, but it exists, and you will only be able to stand out by making your page super-detailed and verifying your account. A member can do it at any time in the profile settings. Also, we could see how complete our profile is—after the registration, we had only 30% until we made it to 100% by uploading photos, videos, and adding more details from net worth to habits.
Tips on how to make your Millionaire Love profile work
- Don’t use a fake email—the site’s security system works well enough to protect your data, and you just won’t be able to access the platform without confirming it.
- If privacy is your top priority, add just one profile photo and make all other photos private. It’s completely free.
- Verify your account. It takes a few minutes but makes you a way more popular user and allows finding a perfect match much quicker and easier overall.
Popular sugar daddy profiles
Features & prices
Millionaire Love is one of the sugar dating websites with both premium and free features. Like many other niche platforms, it makes an upgrade optional but just necessary for everyone who wants to communicate with others. We tested all the services, and below, we share our impressions on using free and paid versions of the website.
|$59 for 100 credits||$0.59/credit|
|$169 for 500 credits||$0.34/credit|
|$289 for 1K credits||$0.29/credit|
Before we purchased credits, we could use the following features:
- Edit our profile, add photos and videos, verify an account
- Browse an unlimited number of profiles
- View public photos and verification videos
- Apply basic & advanced search filters
- Like and favorite others
- See who visited a profile and who added us to favorites
- Use standard support
All the free features on Millionaire Love work pretty well, and the best thing is that a non-paying user who’s just joined the site can learn enough about the community to decide to stay or not to stay and to pay or not to pay for special features.
We have already noted there are three credit packages for members who want to use premium services—they cost from $59 to $289. Those who buy any of the packs can use the following features:
- Chat—10 credits for unlocking a chat with a stranger (all the following messages that you’ll send to this person will be completely free)
- Access to private photos—10 credits for unlocking photos and videos of a particular user
- Profile boost and priority support—every paying user automatically gets such boosts; there’s no need to pay any extra fees
We bought 500 credits for $169, and this was more than enough to spend a few weeks on the site and start around 30 conversations with different people. We also spent around 150 credits on unlocking private albums, and there was no need to spend credits on access to private photos if only 2 of them were available. Priority support is just faster, and profile boost can be really effective—we saw our profile on top of search results after an upgrade.
Search & communication on Millionaire Love
Any dating website (and a sugar site isn’t an exception) uses its own specific system that allows members to find partners, communicate with them, and establish an emotional connection to keep communicating offline. We’ve been using Millionaire Love for enough time to understand how it works, and now, we’re sharing this information with you.
Search on the site is completely free—every member can use both basic and advanced search filters as often as they want to. There’s the Search button on Main Menu, and once you click it, you see the following:
- Distance filter
- Availability of photos and videos
- Hair Color
- Body type
- Smoking & drinking
- Piercing and tattoos
So, there are enough filters to find someone who meets your specific criteria. We appreciate that there is a Photos & Videos filter that helps a user find only detailed profiles of members who are really motivated to find a partner here. Another great thing is that search filters are automatically saved, so a member doesn’t need to choose them manually every time they’re looking for someone new. Also, you can see verified accounts on search results—there are verification badges, so you can save a lot of time you could spend browsing pages of non-verified users.
Most profiles on Millionaire Love are pretty detailed, but there are some low-effort pages, too. As we’ve noted previously, members need to add more details after they sign up, and some skip this step or add only part of the details. Nonetheless, here’s what you can see after browsing any random page on the site:
- Headline (usually a catchy phrase, greeting, or short self-description)
- Secret Album (if any)
- Public photos and videos (there’s a verification video, too, and everyone can watch it)
- About (a self-description that a user writes themselves)
- Wants (things that a person is looking for on Millionaire Match)
- Attributes (important details from hobbies to height and hair color)
Generally speaking, every user can effortlessly create a good profile, and detailed pages look and work great. The good news is you’re likely to see more such profiles than low-effort accounts of users.
Popular sugar baby profiles
There are not so many communication tools on the website as its main purpose is to connect people online and help them get close enough to meet in real life—the sooner, the better. For example, a Standard member can send free winks and likes (available on the Search Results page or right in profiles) or send private messages.
When we wanted to reach someone, we just went to the person’s profile (free lists of Favorites are more than just helpful) and pressed the Message Me button. Then, when we wanted to open old conversations, we could easily find them all on the Main Menu, in the Messages section with Inbox Messages, Sent Messages, and Archive.
Millionaire Love has all the standard features that all good sugar dating websites usually have, but there are a few more things that make it stand out.
- Verification. It’s a great feature not just because it makes the site a much safer place but also because everyone can watch a video and see what a potential match looks like.
- Private photos. Unlocking private photos doesn’t cost too much and works great for people who care about their privacy a lot.
- Top Admirers. If you want a member to notice you, you can vote for them with your credits. The more you spend, the higher chance that a user will contact you, especially if it’s a sugar baby looking for a generous benefactor.
These features will make your dating experience using the sugar site even more enjoyable.
Our experience on Millionaire Love
We’ve bought a lot of Millionaire Love credits, and we tried to spend them on as many conversations as possible. We’ve been chatting with 20+ different women, and most were legit sugar babies looking for a benefactor. Some were super-attractive, smart, and witty, and some sounded like they lacked the motivation to keep that conversation going, just like on any other dating site that many different people use. Still, there were women we remembered best for completely different reasons.
SB #1—A pretty student
With this woman from Millionaire Love, we talked about a week, every single day, just because she was an incredibly intelligent, interesting, and ambitious person. We didn’t talk about luxury or TV shows or favorite music genres but about more spiritual things. She’s a student trying to pay her student debt and live a good life without sacrificing her youth and energy to live below the poverty line 5 following years. If we were really looking for a partner, we’d definitely choose her and no one but her.
SB #2—A virtual sugar baby
The next lady we remembered best wasn’t much different from most women on this site, as well as most other sugar dating platforms. She obviously knew the rules of the game and definitely wasn’t new to those sugar rituals, but after we chatted a few times, she let us know that she was actually looking for an online, virtual benefactor. We had mixed feelings about that as, on the one hand, she should have let us know about it earlier, but on the other hand, it’s always interesting to know about this subtype of sugar dating. She said she’s dating other sugar daddies now, so obviously, the demand for such kinds of sugar babies is higher than we initially thought.
This was the only scammer we’ve met on the site, and to be honest, in the sugar world, it’s a pretty good score. This girl was trying to make us pay in advance for the first date to get “guarantees” and asked for a $200 payment in advance. Of course, we didn’t send her money and mention this situation only to show that even on the site with good moderation, you can still meet a person who’ll try to scam you—so you just can’t be too careful when looking for any kind of partner and a relationship online.
First and foremost, Millionaire Love is the site that is likely to work the best for sugar babies. The thing is, as a new platform, it has a nearly equal gender ratio. On most popular platforms, a sugar baby needs to make a lot of effort to stand out from the competitors—a regular website usually has 60-70% sugar babies and 40-30% sugar daddies, respectively. Of course, the high-quality communication tools and verification matter, too, but for me, the balance is the Millionaire Love’s major advantage.
Millionaire Love is a new site, so it’s hard to say that it’s one of the most popular platforms with the largest number of members worldwide. Nonetheless, it’s pretty efficient for singles who want to join the rapidly growing community with some of the lowest numbers of fakes and catfishes. Undoubtedly, profile verification and fixed prices for unlocking conversations are the website’s most important benefits, so if you’re looking for a high level of safety and reasonable costs, this might be the right site to choose.
Tips on how to use Millionaire Love
Just like on any other website, on Millionaire Love, a user can spend a lot of time and money without getting any results or finding a partner in the shortest time and at the lowest cost possible. Below, there are the tips that can help a member succeed without much effort and big investments:
- A verification badge increases the response rate by 50%, so uploading a video is definitely a good idea.
- Pay enough attention to the information in profiles and, ideally, contact only verified members—that’s how you can save time and credits you could spend on conversations with people looking for other things or who aren’t that motivated to find a partner.
- Monitor the profile of users and people who add you to a favorite list—it’s free and helps find people who are already interested in communicating with you.
- You need to spend credits on unlocking Secret Albums—keep in mind that the more albums of random users you open, the fewer credits are left on actual conversations.
- Follow the safety rules and never send money or accept it in advance before you have an actual date with this person.
These are simple tips at first glance, but they will really help you save money and quickly find a sugar partner.
Everyone can sign up for Millionaire Love and access the site and profiles without paying, and the costs are pretty reasonable, but does it mean the platform is worth using? It might be a pretty good website for sugar daddies and sugar babies who are looking for a new community without that many catfishes and fakes, value privacy and safety, and want to pay a reasonable price for starting a new mutually beneficial relationship with someone attractive.