Brett is a certified psychologist—he completed his Master's degree in Psychology in 2010. Since then, Brett worked as a psychologist and as an author for various media companies in New York, Philadelphia, and Boston. He has been using dating apps and services since 2009—now, his experience in the field is just exemplary. Brett provides ideas for the content management team and for writers, develops content, collaborates with all our teams, and sets the tone for the team of writers. He is efficient, he is passionate about editing and writing, he is dedicated to his job, he is pedant (our writers aren’t always excited about that, but seems like our readers are), and he is empathetic. He is the highest ranking member of the team at a publication—and he's doing his best to provide only high-quality content to our readers.
Articles Written By Brett Wagner
- What Does NSA Mean? The Guide About No String Attached Relationship
- Sugar Daddy Contract: What Is Dating Arrangement In Practice
- Is It Legal To Pay For Companionship? Are Sugar Daddies Legal?
- The Best Sugar Daddy Apps That Send Money: Top-5 List
- Sugar Daddy Relationship Expectations — What Do They They Really Want
- What Does PPM Stand For? Pay Per Meet System Explained
- Platonic Sugar Daddy: Can A Platonic Sugar Baby Meet Her Ideal Match?
- Rules Of Sugar Daddy Conversation: Questions To Ask Your Sugar Daddy
- What Is Sugar Dating? All You Need To Know About Sugar Relationship