Gay Sugar Daddy: Top Facts And Useful Information
Interested in gay sugar daddy dating? We have everything you need to know about it here, from statistics and facts about sugar babies/daddies income to the best cities for young gay men interested in a gay arrangement. We’ll answer all of your questions and solve all of your problems here.
The first problem inexperienced sugar babies and sugar daddies face is choosing a trusted gay sugar daddy app. The good news is that you can consider this problem solved—our experts have collected the top-5 trusted, reliable, and reputable gay sugar daddy apps here.
In the meantime, here are the TOP-3 sites of best sugar daddy sites to join right now!
Best for newcomers
Best baby to daddy ratio
Best for dating married people
Gay sugar daddies: Who are they?
Once you sign up on one of the gay sugar daddy sites, you’ll see thousands of gay daddies there. What do they have in common? How much do they make? How old are they? The answers are as follows.
- The annual income of gay sugar daddies is around $215,000 and the net worth is around $6,000,000. However, according to some other sources, the average sugar daddy makes $250,000 annually.
- The average age of a gay sugar daddy is 42 years old, according to the biggest sugar dating website in the US. At the same time, the average age of daddies on gay sugar daddy websites is slowly increasing.
- There are very few gay sugar daddies, actually. Most of them live in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, and San Francisco. The other top US cities where you can find most rich gay men are available here.
This is just statistics, though—it’s totally possible to find a billionaire sugar daddy, a sugar daddy in his 30s or 50s, and a sugar daddy from a small American town.
Gay sugar babies: Who are they?
Now, let’s talk about an average male sugar baby.
- The average sugar baby is around 25 years old. However, attractive gay men can find a rich sugar daddy even if they’re younger or older than 25 (but they have to be at least 18 years old, of course).
- According to some surveys, most gay sugar babies are white collar workers (39%) and college students who need to pay their debts off (37%).
- According to our experience and to what experienced sugar babies say, most gay sugar daddies tend to fall into two categories: the ones who are looking for masculine, dominant gay sugar babies and the ones who are looking for young “twink” guys in their early 20s with feminine traits and slim physique. Demand creates supply—so we can safely say most active gay sugar babies fall into one of these categories.
Again, it’s just statistics: if you want to find a younger/older sugar baby or to become one, it’s 100% possible. Just visit any sugar dating site and you’ll surely find what you want there.
Gay sugar daddy dating vs straight sugar dating: Differences
What else do you need to know before you sign up on one of those gay sugar daddy dating apps and find the best gay sugar daddy? Continue reading to learn more about the differences between straight and gay sugar daddy dating.
- Sometimes, gay sugar daddies are not as open about their sugar relationship as straight daddies. The sugar daddies are often mature men in their 40s who live in a relatively conservative environment. Straight daddies often want to keep their relationships in secret, too, but when it comes to gay sugar daddies, this is a more common thing to see.
- Gay sugar daddies and babies are often more satisfied with their relationships than straight partners. There are no statistics on sugar relationships, but if you take regular, “vanilla” straight and gay dating, you’ll see this pattern, too.
- The gay dating pool is much smaller. Only 3.8% of men searching for a partner on sugar dating sites are gays—it’s more difficult to find gay sugar daddies or babies than straight partners.
- Safety is even more important for those interested in gay sugar daddy dating than for those who are searching for a straight sugar partner. The problem is, gay men are affected by HIV and other STDs more than any other group, so you have to be very careful with safety if you’re going to find/become a gay sugar baby.
Gay sugar relationships don’t differ that much from straight ones. When it comes to the gay sugar dating rules, for example, everything is simple because they are pretty similar to the straight sugar dating rules. Let’s talk about them (and about how to actually be a sugar baby).
How to be a gay sugar baby?
If you’ve never met a gay sugar daddy before, you probably don’t know how to start your journey. Don’t worry, it’s simple:
- Find a high-quality gay sugar daddy dating app. Read the reviews to make sure the site you chose is reliable and trusted.
- Invest time in filling your profile. Sign up and upload the best profile photo, write a catchy profile description, and make your profile stand out from the crowd. You don’t have to pay right away—most sugar daddy dating apps allow users with a free membership to find sugar babies/daddies, to search for a perfect match, and to browse profiles.
- Pass the verification process—verified profiles have higher chances of attracting potential matches.
- Start chatting with sugar daddies. Ask questions, show that you’re interested, and don’t make a gay sugar daddy wait.
- Meet a gay sugar daddy in person, discuss the allowance, and set up the boundaries. What’s totally inappropriate for you? How much money do you want to get from a gay sugar daddy? Is it going to be a Pay Per Meet allowance or a monthly allowance? Think of the boundaries and allowance in advance.
That’s all you need to become a sugar baby. That is, however, not all you need to become the best one. The following gay sugar daddy dating tips will help you make your partner appreciate you more:
- Do not complain about your financial problems.
- Don’t discuss your previous relationship with a gay sugar daddy.
- Controversial topics (politics, for example) should also be avoided, at least at first.
- Invest in your appearance. Gay sugar daddy dating is always about it, so you have to look great on every date with a daddy.
- Show interest in his personality, not only in his money. It’s not prostitution, after all—it’s about companionship and affection, not only about exchanging sex for money.
- Be confident and don’t be shy. Sugar daddies usually don’t want to waste time engaging you.
All these rules are intuitive and obvious for experienced sugar babies, so even if you don’t know how to make a sugar daddy appreciate you now, you’ll learn how to do it quite soon. Now, let’s continue—it’s time to talk about the income of sugar babies.
Gay sugar baby income
According to some sources, the average income of a gay sugar baby is around $4,000 per month. It’s interesting that the average straight, female sugar baby makes much less than that. According to some other sources, the average gay sugar baby allowance was around $6,000 in 2012, but in 2017, it was only $4,700. According to the statistics, female sugar babies make around $2,800 per month.
However, you shouldn’t expect to get $4,000 right away. After all, it’s the 2012 statistics—unfortunately, the gay sugar daddy relationship is a quite sensitive subject, so it’s often impossible to find the latest data. It’s obvious that with the current economic situation and the recession—even if we don’t call it a recession yet—the average allowance might decrease even more.
And it’s also very important to understand that sugar babies don’t get all the money in their first relationships—it’s all about experience and about understanding how to be a good sugar baby. This understanding comes with time.
Is it difficult to find a gay sugar daddy in the United States?
Only 3.8% of sugar babies and daddies are homosexual. Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of info available on gay guys involved in a mutually beneficial relationship, but we can safely say that the dating pool for those who want to find rich men on a sugar daddy dating site is pretty small. This makes finding a partner more difficult for those interested in sugar gay relationships.
However, it’s not impossible. Thousands of gay people are involved in sugar daddy dating (online dating mostly), so you have high chances of finding a partner if you do everything right. Just choose the right gay dating service like Secret Benefits, Ashley Madison, or any other reliable dating app, create a catchy profile, and start searching for a real gay sugar daddy!
Our sources of information: