How To Become A Sugar Baby: A Simple Guide To Explain How It Works
In this sugar baby guide, we’ll tell you how to become a SB. But before that, let’s talk about some important things to know before being a sugar baby — it’s necessary for a new sugar baby to be aware of these facts before she finds a sugar daddy.
Things to know before being a sugar baby
How much will you make? How long will it take? Here, we’ll talk about the things no one else will teach you!
- Fact #1: The average sugar baby makes $2,800 per month. But this doesn’t mean you’ll make that much, of course — new sugar babies often agree on a much lower allowance (think $1,000-$1,500 or $100-$200 for 1 date).
- Fact #2: Sugar dating is definitely not a long-term thing. Most sugar relationships last 2-3 months—it might be you who develops feelings or it might be him who just stops showing up, but it’s almost never about long-term relationships. Don’t expect long-term sugar relationships—it’s always better to be realistic in your sugar daddy relationship rules.
- Fact #3: Being a sugar baby can be dangerous (financial scams, sexual violence, etc). You need to be extremely careful, especially if you’ve never participated in sugar dating before.
How to become a sugar baby?
How do you become a sugar baby? It’s pretty simple. Here’s a step by step guide for you:
- Understand how it works. Sugar dating is different from traditional (“vanilla”) dating—you need to understand the differences clearly to set the right expectations. For example, was created for married people and ones in a relationship (so, it’s likely your sugar daddy will be someone’s husband), while ‘s purpose is to connect SDs with girls for mutually beneficial relationships.
- Find trustworthy sugardaddy websites.
- Write a good sugar baby profile and upload your best photos.
- Discuss the boundaries and limits.
- Go on a date, but don’t forget that the first date must be at a public place. It’s extremely important and it’s the #1 sugar dating safety rule.
Sugar baby guide
What else do you need to know before becoming a sugar baby? Continue reading to find out!
- Learn about the culture. Sugar relationships are often hard to understand for new sugar babies and this can lead to wrong expectations, loss of time and money, etc. Learning the rules, the dos and don’ts, and the etiquette of sugar dating in advance will be beneficial for you later.
- Always be clear. What type of sugar relationship are you looking for? What types of dates are you going to go on with your daddy? Is intimacy included (almost always, it is, but still)? A monthly allowance or a Pay Per Meet system? Answer all these sugar daddy questions in advance to understand what you’re looking for and to make it easier for a sugar daddy to understand your expectations.
- Meet them! Texting with sugar daddies for weeks makes no sense because you’ll never meet them. Just move on to a sugar daddy who really wants to meet you, don’t waste your time.
Becoming a sugar baby: conclusion
It’s not that hard to become a sugar baby (especially if you’re young and attractive) but it’s very important to understand the risks, the boundaries, and the very concept of “sugaring”. As long as you’re ok with the idea of a mutually beneficial relationship, you’ll enjoy sugar dating!