Wondering How To Become A Sugar Daddy? We’ll Tell You Right Here
If you have questions like “why become a sugar daddy” or “how rich do I have to be to become a sugar daddy”, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ll provide the answers to all of these questions.
Legit sugar daddy websites to become a sugar daddy
One of the best ways to become a sugar daddy and meet baby is through a specialized website. So we gathered the list of the most popular sugar dating sites for meeting sugar babies. But each one is different, so let’s explore the pros and cons of each sugar daddy site to help you pick the right one for you.
- —A popular sugar dating site with over 20M monthly visitors and 4.4 stars on Trustpilot. Secret Benefits is free to join, has strict photo verification, and has no monthly subscription thanks to a credit system. It’s easy to find a match using the Search feature or Matches section where you can see your admirers and people who viewed your profile. At the same time, there is no video chat service and to use fee-based features, members need credits that start at $0.29 in the Best Value pack.
- —Another niche sugar dating site with over 650K of monthly visits. This sugar daddy site has a modern design, intuitive navigation, and active members with verified profiles. You can request or grant access to Secret Albums which usually contain more risque photos. But SugarDaddy.com is not completely free and you need credits to use advanced features. The prices on credits start at $0.59 in the Introductory pack.
- —A well-known sugar daddy website that was first created as a place for married men who wanted to find a mistress. Now it has over 10M monthly visits and is perfect for SBs and SDs looking for mutually-beneficial relationships. Ashley Madison offers anonymity mode as well as private and public photos. The service runs on a credit-based system with no obligatory fees, with credit price starting at $0.29 in the Elite pack.
- —A good specialized sugar dating site to consider as it has over 1M monthly visits and many gorgeous SBs. WhatsYourPrice provides a user-friendly interface, effective search filters, adding to favorites, and profile views feature. But communication with SBs is not free, so you’ll need credits for that. In particular, you can get 5 credits per $1 in the 1,500 credits pack.
- —This sugar daddy site has around 1.4M monthly visits and it’s also a good option to consider if you want to find a hot SB. The site is modern, mobile-friendly, and free to join. Members can enjoy using advanced search, sending winks, adding to favorites, messaging, and the encounters feature. Some Emily Dates services are free, but others require credits. You can buy 25 credits for $15.
Why become a sugar daddy?
According to experts, there are 7 types of sugar dating relationships (from “sugar prostitution” with no emotion and pure sex to “sugar friendship” when a sugar daddy considers a sugar baby a friend rather than a sexual partner). Basically, these types of sugar relationships explain what do sugar daddies want and why a rich man wants to become a sugar daddy. Some of them want a mutually beneficial relationship with a friend, some only want sex with a hot woman, some want to combine companionship with sex, etc.
The reasons can vary, but it’s always about mutual benefits. Men get sex and/or companionship, women get financial support—it’s all about mutually beneficially low-stress relationships with no drama. If that sounds like a good idea and if you feel like you can afford it, this might work for you.
But what exactly is that “can afford it”? Continue reading to find out.
Annual salary to become sugar daddy
First things first, most sugar daddies are not billionaires, politicians, or mega-successful entrepreneurs. The average sugar daddy makes $250,000 annually, but of course, it’s not like there is a bouncer at the door saying “you ain’t getting in if your income is lower than that”.
It’s basically not even about your income—it’s about how much you can and want to spend on a sugar baby. The average sugar baby makes $2,800 per month, but there are lots of young, beautiful women who want to find a sugar daddy and don’t want such a high allowance. It’s totally possible to meet a very attractive sugar baby in her 20s on for a PPM date.who will want $2,000 or even $1,500 for 1 month, or may ask $200-$300
Actually, there is no such thing as “annual salary to become sugar daddy”. As long as your income allows you to pay the allowance to a woman, you meet the sugar daddy qualifications. If your income is $500,000 or $250,000, that’s great—but if you can afford a sugar baby with a $150,000 or $100,000 annual income, there’s nothing wrong with it.
How to become a sugar daddy?
Here’s a short guide for every man who wants to understand how to become a sugar daddy:
- Find a trusted and reputable dating platform such as or .
- Pass a background check/income verification—verified profiles get more attention (take a look at our guide how to get a good sugar daddy profile).
- Calculate the maximum allowance you can provide. Don’t forget about important details — for example, most sugar daddies buy expensive gifts for their babies and pay for stuff like hotel reservations, etc.
- Chat with women and discuss the boundaries and the limits in advance. This is one of the main differences between sugar dating and traditional, “vanilla” dating—you can discuss everything before you even meet her.
- Be a sugar daddy! Be polite, stay realistic, and respect the boundaries.
Sugar daddy pros and cons
Certainly, being a sugar daddy has both pros and cons, but what exactly are those? Let’s talk about the advantages and disadvantages of being a sugar daddy.
- You get to date and have sex with young and attractive women.
- It’s easy to find a hot girlfriend regardless of how a SD looks since the relationship is based on mutual benefits.
- You can have as many girlfriends at the same time as you wish.
- No emotional involvement is needed, which is perfect for those of you who aren’t interested in commitment and emotional involvement.
- Your sugar relationship is regulated by a contract, which reduces your chances of being manipulated by a woman.
- You can enjoy living in solitude and see your sugar partner only if you want to spend time with them.
- Sugar dating is expensive, meaning it won’t work for everyone.
- It’s not the best solution for those people who seek love and committed relationships.
- While looking for a sugar baby, you must be super careful to avoid scams.
As you can see, there are many pros and cons of being a sugar daddy, so it’s up to you to decide whether to become one or not.
Being a sugar daddy: your risks
Being a sugar daddy sounds rather appealing, but does it have any risks? Of course, it does, so let’s take a look at those so that you can consider your risks before becoming a SD.
- You might become a dating scammer’s victim.
- Your sugar baby can rob you.
- In case you share any provocative content (e.g., nudes) with your SB, she may use it to blackmail you.
- You may fall in love with your SB but she won’t feel the same about you.
Being a SD is quite risky, but if you are aware of all the risks, you can easily eliminate them and enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with hot young women or men.
Having a mutually beneficial NSA relationship with an attractive young woman can sound like a perfect option for an established man in his 40s, 50s, or 60s—but only as long as this man understands the risks and the boundaries. If done right, sugar dating can work great.