How To Find A Sugar Baby? Guide On Where To Find Sugar Babies
Obviously, you won’t tweet the hashtag “sugar baby wanted” and obviously, there are special platforms for that. But where exactly to find sugar baby and how to treat her? Continue reading to find the answers!
Where to find a sugar baby?
Let’s begin with straight facts: the best place for sugar daddies looking for sugar babies is special sugar dating platforms. These sugar daddy sites were designed for this purpose, they protect their members, they have a better target audience than Tinder (only young women who want to find a sugar daddy), and they are blooming right now.
With lockdowns and economic recession, online sugar dating is on its rise—the biggest sugar dating platform, reported a 77% increase in new members in April 2020—and this is just one website! To help you choose the best sugar daddy site, we selected the best platforms in the niche.,
- —With over 20M of monthly visits, Secret Benefits is one of the most popular sugar dating sites. What most people like about this service is that the registration is free and the website has no recurring subscription fees. Plus, you can easily find a compatible SB using the advanced search or the matches feature with lists of your admirers and people who visited your profile. The only communication feature on the site is messaging, and members pay for it using a special currency—credits, which cost $0.29 per credit in the Best Value pack.
- —A niche sugar daddy site with over 650K of monthly visits and an active community of sexy SBs who are interested in sugar arrangements. The site offers many cool features, including a great search feature that helps find the most compatible partners as well as the Matches feature with admirers and people who viewed your profile. Among other interesting features on the site are messaging and asking for or granting access to private albums. Unfortunately, SugarDaddy.com is not fully free for SDs and some features require credits that start at $0.59/credit.
- —Another popular sugar daddy website, with over 10M monthly visits. It’s perfect for a SB search, as there are many legit members as well as a smoothly-working Discover feature. Ashley Madison offers an anonymity mode for those who value their privacy. In addition to that, it also offers the Secret Albums feature, which allows you to see more photos of SBs. But communication on the site is not free, and SDs need to buy credits to be able to chat with girls. The prices start at $0.29 per credit in the Elite pack.
- —With over 1M monthly visits, WhatsYourPrice is a good option for rich SD seeking the best SBs. The sugar daddy site allows you to find a perfect match using an effective search with different filters. Members can also enjoy adding people they like to favorites, sending and receiving offers, and messaging. Although the site is free for SBs, it’s paid for SDs. The credit prices start at 5 credits per $1 in the 1,500 credits pack.
- —With 1.4M monthly visits, this sugar daddy site is a good place to consider if you seek a hot SB. Emily Dates provides various cool features like search, encounters, winks, favorites, and messaging. However, most of these services are fee-based for SDs and require credits which cost $15 for 25 credits.
How to get a sugar baby
This was the answer to the question “how to find a sugar baby”, but what about “how to get one”? The step by step guide is as follows:
- Sign up on a SD website such as reviews to choose the safest and the most trusted one (bear in mind that the absolute majority of such platforms are paid for sugar daddies). or . Read the
- Create a good sugar daddy profile. Upload some attractive photos and write an eye-catching profile bio.
- Perform a sugar baby search—typically, there are dozens of search filters on these platforms.
- Chat with sugar babies and discuss the allowance. Figure out the limits and the boundaries that keep both you and her happy.
- Meet a sugar baby.
How to talk to a potential sugar baby?
- If it’s not only about sex for you but also about emotional connection, make sure you’ve let her know about it. Some sugar babies are only there to exchange money for sex, or for PPM dates, and if that’s not what you’re looking for, make sure she knows it beforehand.
- Be interesting and fun. Yes, sugar babies date daddies because of money, but it’s always easier for them when a man isn’t an ATM but an interesting person to talk to.
- Do not send them money until you meet—that’s how scams start.
- About 23% of sugar babies have more than 1 sugar daddy. Do not expect her to be exclusive until otherwise agreed.
How to treat a sugar baby?
Let’s be more detailed:
- Treat her with respect. She is not a prostitute (unless it’s a pay-to-play agreement that can be considered prostitution). She is a woman who wants to pay her student debt off or needs some financial assistance or mentorship with the help of a well-established, older man.
- Sugar dating isn’t only about financial support, it’s also about mentorship and mental support. If you feel like you can do it, do it—sugar babies love it when an SD can provide proper advice.
- When it comes to financial support, it’s not only about cash—most SBs accept gifts and shopping trips from their SDs, too.
Where to find sugar babies? Conclusion
Meeting an SB is not that hard—just stick to sugar dating websites (they have everything a sugar daddy looking for sugar baby needs), treat women with respect, and be generous. If you follow these rules, the chances are very high that you’ll find a great sugar baby.