How To Find A Sugar Baby? Guide On Where To Find Sugar Babies
Obviously, you won’t tweet the hashtag “sugar baby wanted” and obviously, there are special platforms for that. But where exactly to find sugar baby and how to treat her? Continue reading to find the answers!
Where to find a sugar baby?
Let’s begin with straight facts: the best place for sugar daddies looking for sugar babies is special sugar dating platforms. These sites were designed for this purpose, they protect their members, they have a better target audience than Tinder (only young women who want to find a sugar daddy), and they are blooming right now.
With lockdowns and economic recession, online sugar dating is on its rise—the biggest sugar dating platform, Seeking Arrangement, reported a 77% increase in new members in April 2020—and this is just one website!
How to get a sugar baby
This was the answer to the question “how to find a sugar baby”, but what about “how to get one”? The step by step guide is as follows:
- Sign up on a SD website. Read the reviews to choose the safest and the most trusted one (bear in mind that the absolute majority of such platforms are paid for sugar daddies).
- Create a good sugar daddy profile. Upload some attractive photos and write an eye-catching profile bio.
- Perform a sugar baby search—typically, there are dozens of search filters on these platforms.
- Chat with sugar babies and discuss the allowance. Figure out the limits and the boundaries that keep both you and her happy.
- Meet a sugar baby.
How to talk to a potential sugar baby?
- If it’s not only about sex for you but also about emotional connection, make sure you’ve let her know about it. Some sugar babies are only there to exchange money for sex, and if that’s not what you’re looking for, make sure she knows it beforehand.
- Be interesting and fun. Yes, sugar babies date daddies because of money, but it’s always easier for them when a man isn’t an ATM but an interesting person to talk to.
- Do not send them money until you meet—that’s how scams start.
- About 23% of sugar babies have more than 1 sugar daddy. Do not expect her to be exclusive until otherwise agreed.
How to treat a sugar baby?
Let’s be more detailed:
- Treat her with respect. She is not a prostitute (unless it’s a pay-to-play agreement that can be considered prostitution). She is a woman who wants to pay her student debt off or needs some financial assistance or mentorship with the help of a well-established, older man.
- Sugar dating isn’t only about financial support, it’s also about mentorship and mental support. If you feel like you can do it, do it—sugar babies love it when an SD can provide proper advice.
- When it comes to financial support, it’s not only about cash—most SBs accept gifts and shopping trips from their SDs, too.
Where to find sugar babies? Conclusion
Meeting an SB is not that hard—just stick to sugar dating websites (they have everything a sugar daddy looking for sugar baby needs), treat women with respect, and be generous. If you follow these rules, the chances are very high that you’ll find a great sugar baby.