Platonic Sugar Daddy: Can A Platonic Sugar Baby Meet Her Ideal Match?
Do platonic sugar daddies exist? In short, yes, they do. As some researchers note, sometimes the arrangement is blatantly paid sex, but other times it is a deep platonic friendship. If you wonder why they pay for platonic relationships and how to find a strictly platonic sugar daddy, just keep reading — we’ll provide all the information in this guide.
We made the list of the best websites to find platonic sugar daddy.
Find a platonic sugar daddy online
Dream of a platonic sugar relationship? Here are some platforms that can help you find a true platonic sugar daddy online.
- Advantages: verification, Secret Albums, Top Admirer
- Types of dating: traditional and platonic arrangements
- Registration: free
is a niche sugar dating site that works well for sugar babies who want to find platonic sugar daddies. It has around 16.5M monthly visits, as well as many platonic SBs and SDs. All basic features, like search, browsing profiles, likes, and activity tracking, are free, but communication, exchanging photos, watching hidden albums, and some others require credits that range from $0.29 to $0.59 per credit. But good the news is that any platonic sugar baby can use SecretBenefits for free.
Platonic relationships onwill be more effective because of its convenient live chat, an opportunity to share private photos, and free access for sugar babies. Moreover, the prices for credits are not as high compared to other platforms, so sugar daddies won’t break the bank.
👉Read full Secret Benefits review
- Advantages: detailed search, activity tracking, message boosting
- Types of dating: traditional sugar dating and platonic arrangement
- Registration: free
is a niche site for traditional sugar relationships, but it also works well for platonic SBs and SDs. It has around 1M monthly visits, and it is a convenient place to find platonic sugar daddies who seek companionship or emotional support and don’t mind spending money on that. The platform is partly paid, which means that some features are free while others require credits (costing $59 for 100 credits). Users can spend their credits on communication, exchanging sexy photos, etc. However, SugarDaddy offers a fully free membership for all SBs.
👉Read full SugarDaddy.com review
- Advantages: verification, Secret Albums, Secret Browsing
- Types of dating: casual, all types of wealthy men dating
- Registration: free
is a platform for dating rich men, both for platonic and traditional sugar arrangements. The website has over 190K monthly visits, and it works well for women who are struggling financially and who are ready to provide companionship. Users can enjoy searching, Matches, and other services for free. But to chat and watch private photos, SDs need credits that cost from $0.59 to $0.29 per credit. Besides, this platform is a good place to start your platonic sugar daddy experience, as OurSecret provides free membership for all SBs.
👉Read full OurSecret review
- Advantages: convenient search, verified SDs, Matches
- Types of dating: sugar dating, casual, NSA
- Registration: free
is a good place to consider if you are searching for successful men interested in platonic relationships. The site has over 113K monthly visits, and it is a convenient place for platonic sugar dating. To start, you need to make a platonic sugar baby profile, and then you can enjoy the variety of free features, like browsing profiles, using search, tracking activity, and others. But to message or see private photo albums, members need credits, which cost from $59 per pack.
👉Read full Millionaire Love review
- Advantages: verified members, Top Admirer,
- Types of dating: platonic and traditional relationships with SDs
- Registration: free
is a convenient place to find platonic sugar daddies who are ready to provide financial security in exchange for platonic online or offline relationships. It has over 180K monthly visits. The website has a detailed search, instant chat, secret photo albums, the Top Admirer feature, Matches, and other services that spice up online sugar dating. Premium features on LuxuryDate are paid, ranging from $59 to $289 for the credit pack.
👉Read full LuxuryDate review
Platonic sugar daddy meaning
A platonic sugar daddy is a daddy who is looking for a sugar baby and wants to start a sugar relationship which typically includes companionship, regular meets, dates, and, of course, allowance or gifts, but without any intimacy.
Platonic sugar dating Vs. “classic” sugar dating: pros and cons
So, as you can see, there is only one difference between platonic sugar daddies and regular sugar daddy relationship expectations — it’s sex. It would be a mistake to say that platonic relationships are as common as more intimate relationships, but it would be also wrong to deny that they have advantages, too. In particular, sugar daddies and sugar babies start them because:
- Both partners feel no pressure
- Married and attached partners feel no guilt for spending time together (according to analysis)
- In a platonic relationship, you always know that it’s about your personality
These are the main benefits of starting platonic sugar relationships. Of course, it’s a win-win for babies, because they can be sponsored even without feeling sexual attraction to a sugar daddy, which makes it much easier for them to find a PPM date. However, the question is why sugar daddies may want this?
Why do men become platonic sugar daddies?
Here are some of the most common reasons why men choose this type of sugar dating:
- They are married (as the majority members from ) and don’t want to cheat
- They are not so interested in sex and focus on spiritual things
- They like to feel like benefactors and that’s the main reason why they sponsor ladies
- They like to appear with a hot woman in public but don’t want to get really close
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons why men may be interested in platonic relationships. In most cases, these are just generous and very rich men who don’t mind spending small (for them, of course) amounts on ladies they just love to see and talk to.
How and where can a sugar baby find online platonic sugar daddy?
Generally speaking, a sugar baby can find “no sex sugar daddy” on regular sugar daddy websites. Most good platforms, such as and , let you choose the type of relationships you are looking for and display this information in your personal profile. However, we recommend indicating this once again in your sugar baby profile in the self-description section and providing all the details about what you expect and what you can give to a sugar daddy.
Platonic relationship rules
Finding a platonic sugar daddy online isn’t that easy, but what happens once a platonic couple finds each other and starts a relationship? What are the rules? Here are some points that both a platonic sugar daddy and a sugar baby should consider:
- Changing a format is not the best idea. The worst thing that happens in platonic sugar daddy-sugar baby relationships is when one of the partners decides to change the most important terms and transform a relationship into a non-platonic one. That’s definitely a red flag for their partner.
- Focus on communication and spiritual connection. Two people stay together without having sex only if they have fun together, exchange thoughts and impressions, and make new and new conversations. However, if you feel you won’t have such a connection with a sugar daddy and a sugar baby, that probably won’t work.
- Set your boundaries. That’s the most important part—knowing what your platonic relationship actually means. In fact, it’s a good idea to discuss that in detail when you meet online. That will make most things so much easier later and help you avoid disappointments in the future.
Also, there is another rule that is incredibly important in all sugar relationships, including platonic ones—if it’s a mutually beneficial arrangement, allowance should always be paid on time.
All about platonic dates
What a platonic sugar baby or a platonic sugar daddy can expect from their dates? How do young women and wealthy men interact when one of the most important parts of a relationship is gone? Here are a few facts to explain this:
- Flirting is okay, while too much physical contact isn’t. It’s normal when partners tease each other being in a romantic relationship; however, it’s unnecessary and may even be harmful in a platonic relationship. In most cases, eye contact, smiles, and of course, a great deep conversation is enough for both partners to enjoy their date.
- It’s about having quality time together. The more creative dates are, the better. Successful relationships between platonic sugar daddies and sugar babies are based on communication, new experience, and exchanging information. Going to a restaurant together and just talking is great, but it may get boring one day when you run out of topics to discuss. In this case, diversity is the key, so learning something new together and having new impressions is actually a good idea.
Generally speaking, if you’re going to get that platonic arrangement but don’t know what a platonic date actually looks like—try to imagine two friends who like each other, have fun together, and sometimes flirt but know that their relationship should stay at this stage without developing into something more than just platonic friendship.
Researchers note that sugar daddy/female baby relationships tend to focus more on sex as a priority, while sugar momma/male baby relationships tend to be more about developing a nurturing relationship with sex as a possible occurrence down the road as a part of the relationship. However, there are always exceptions to the rules, and platonic sugar daddies do exist, and the chance to find them is absolutely real if you are patient enough. Being a platonic sugar daddy is normal, too. After all, sugar dating is about having fun and enjoying the time you spend with your partner.
Yes, such a relationship is possible. Many successful sugar men want to be in a relationship but don’t have time for real dates. In this case, they are looking for a woman for Internet flirting. If you can give a man vivid emotions even through the Internet, then a platonic sugar relationship is a good option for you.
A platonic relationship doesn’t involve sex. There are several ways to enjoy this relationship type:
1) You are dating, but there is no physical contact in your meetings. Leisure, communication, and nothing more.
2) You communicate via the Internet. Most often, using a phone or webcam.
Both options are available. PRs are not as common as the classic sugar relationship, but still, they have their fans.
It means that the two couples have a deep mental connection. At the same time, the relationship does not contain a romantic or sexual context. Most likely, such people can be called kindred spirits. They have something in common at a deep level, but at the same time, for various reasons, they do not want to create a classic relationship.