Marty has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology—he studied at St. John's University and worked as a psychologist for 7 years, so his experience in this field is quite impressive. Marty is also a professional writer, researcher, and fact-checker. He edits posts and guides of our writers and confirms details with a source, confirms identities and data—if you see the quoted results of studies/polls in the texts on this website, it's most likely Marty's job. Marty is a writer, an editor, and a certified psychologist—but his main role in our team is preventing our writers from using inaccurate data and fake sources. We want our readers to get 100% checked facts—that's Marty's main responsibility in the team. By the way, Marty is also a great author—right now, he is writing a book about psychology and fact-checking—he wants to explain the psychology behind when, why, and how people ignore facts.
Articles Written By Marty Cooper
Sugar Dating Sites Reviews
- CougarLife.com Dating Site Review—Is Cougar Life Worth It?
- Hot Or Not Review: Is It Still A Good Place To Meet A Sugar Partner?
- Positive Singles Review
- Established Men Review—All You Should Know Before The Registration
- Meet A Millionaire Review
- SugarDaddy.com Review: Read And Learn How This Website Works!
- Whats Your Price Online Dating Site Review
- Sugarbook Review
- SugarDaddyForMe Review: How To Use It? Is It A Good Idea?
- Sudy Review
- SugarDaddie.Com Review: The Pioneer Of Online Sugar Dating
- Rich Meet Beautiful Review
- Match Million Review
- Victoria Milan Review
- Millionaire Mate Review
- Ashley Madison Review: Is It Any Good? Read This To Find Out
- Wealthy Men Review
- Emily Dates Review: Why You Should Try It (And Why You Should Not)
- Sugar Daddy Meet Review—What’s Good About This Website?
- Secret Benefits Review: How To Use This Site And Why It’s Worth It